A new design that overthrows the concept of a traditional storehouse and offers a liberating sense of space.
Enjoy a new experience of staying in a special space – the “dozo” (traditional Japanese storehouse). In the past, these storehouses were used to store crops and they have excellent humidity and temperature control, providing a comfortable environment that is cool in the summer and warm in the winter. While preserving the atmosphere of the traditional storehouse, the renovated space features glass walls that allow natural light to flood in, creating a sense of openness and freedom.
Experience something new by staying in the dozo
A new, open space design with a renovated dozo
Glass walls offer a panoramic view of the surrounding Satoyama
Spacious second-floor bedroom
Queen-sized bedroom on the first floor
- 4 guests (5 guests possible with 1 sofa bed). The room has 2 semi-double beds and 1 queen-sized bed.
- 70.63 square meters (46.37 square meters on the first floor and 24.26 square meters on the second floor).
- Room amenities
- Serta brand beds, low table, internet connection (WiFi), refrigerator, electric kettle, hair dryer, toilet with bidet function.
- A spacious ceramic bathtub is available for your relaxation.
- Towels, pajamas, slippers, toothbrushes, shampoo, conditioner, body towel, body soap, cotton swabs, hairbrush, razor, and socks.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm, and check-out time is 11:00 am.